<$BlogRSDURL$>

Kya hua, kab hua, kyon hua, kidhar hua, kaise hua. Bas itna hi.

Sunday, November 19, 2006

The Departed 

This was one nice movie which I enjoyed quite a bit. I would have enjoyed it even more if I didn't have to concentrate so damned hard to ensure I didn't miss any of the nuances. Leonardo D'Caprio acted the best, I felt. Jack Nickholson second best. There wasn't any incompetent acting on display at all. The violence wasn't too much considering the type of movie it is but it felt a little too brutal for my tastes which makes me realize that I'm growing older.

The one thing that strikes me when I watch most Hollywood movies is that the acting seems so natural. The actors just are the characters and not merely play it. In stark contrast to most Bollywood movies but things are getting better here.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?