<$BlogRSDURL$>

Kya hua, kab hua, kyon hua, kidhar hua, kaise hua. Bas itna hi.

Monday, July 25, 2005

Nice and rainy 

Yesterday was nice and rainy, started around 2.30 in the afternoon and didn't let up for long until late at night. It rained off and on. Sharp showers, then a lull, then moderate showers and a drizzle. My part of Bangalore received a thorough soaking and the results showed in the state of the roads, from bad to worse. But what the hell, I enjoyed the rains so I didn't mind the atrocious streets.

Last Sunday, at around 4.20 in the afternoon, while lying on my bed, I heard the following birds
  1. Red wattled lapwing
  2. White breasted kingfisher
  3. Grey partridge
  4. Coppersmith
  5. Common crow
  6. Common mynah
  7. Ashy prinia
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?