<$BlogRSDURL$>

Kya hua, kab hua, kyon hua, kidhar hua, kaise hua. Bas itna hi.

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Escape 

Yesterday I escaped the mother of all traffic jams on Hosur Road, partly thanks to Radio City. There are four different routes to my office from my home on Sarjapur Road and I usually take the Hosur Road since its the shortest. But traffic is really heavy on this road after 8 in the morning. I usually listen to Radio City while driving since it makes an otherwise monotonous experience into a somewhat pleasurable one.

I heard one of the RJs say that she would be talking about the biggest jam on some road, but after the commercial break. Since it was already decision time on which route to take I couldn't wait for her to name the road. Guessing that it could well be Hosur Road since its one of the worst roads in Bangalore, I avoided it and took a slightly longer route via the Inner Ring road instead. Saved me certain aggravation as I heard about the massive jam on Hosur Road.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?