<$BlogRSDURL$>

Kya hua, kab hua, kyon hua, kidhar hua, kaise hua. Bas itna hi.

Thursday, September 09, 2004

Barn owl in my office basement :-) 

I got a very pleasant surprise when I reached the basement parking lot of my office. It was about 8.30 pm. Sitting on my car I saw my very first barn owl (Tyto alba)!!! It probably took refuge in our basement because of the prolonged heavy showers outside. Such a beautiful bird. After a long and tiring day at the office, the sight of that owl was just what I needed.

Comments:
Am I too late? Is it still around? Or it was a one day shelter? If it is still around -- can I come for photography?
 
Sorry for the late reply. It flew away as soon as the rains stopped. I think there was too much disturbance for it to be comfortable.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?