<$BlogRSDURL$>

Kya hua, kab hua, kyon hua, kidhar hua, kaise hua. Bas itna hi.

Friday, August 27, 2004

The Hindu : Farewell sweet prince 

The Hindu : Farewell sweet prince

Man!!! This ruined what's left of my day :-(

I remember Dilip Kumar Jha as the ever smiling young officer who was participating in the young officers commando course at the MLI center in Belgaum, as shown in the TV series "Commando". For those who followed that series, it would be truly upsetting to know that this young man is no more. For me its like a blow to the gut. The same feeling I felt when I learnt of Capt. Vikram Batra who died in Kargil.

It pains me no end to see young lives full of potential being snuffed out by two bit jihadi scum. It fills me with anger to see that my government cannot end this menace once and for all. Its truly a pity that some of the people that these brave men are protecting with their lives are these two bit politicians.

May you rest in peace, Dilip Kumar Jha.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?