<$BlogRSDURL$>

Kya hua, kab hua, kyon hua, kidhar hua, kaise hua. Bas itna hi.

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Who will Sonia's babus be? 

There's an article on Rediff - Who will Sonia's babus be?

Now the names in here are interesting and although I'm far from being an insider there are certain people on that list I have a special respect for and hope that they do get into worthwhile positions.

I would rate Naresh Chandra the highest. Not only do I think that the man is brilliant, he's also someone who has India's interest at heart. He's done a good job as India's ambassador to the US behind the scenes where it matters (and not on TV).

K Padmanabhaiah who's done a decent job as home secretary.

I don't know much about the others but I have heard of Montek Singh Ahluwalia (few haven't), A. N. Verma, M. K. Rasgotra and J. N. Dixit (who I'm not too fond of - don't agree with his line of thinking on Pakistan especially).

We need a bloody good defence secretary also, wonder who that will be.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?