<$BlogRSDURL$>

Kya hua, kab hua, kyon hua, kidhar hua, kaise hua. Bas itna hi.

Thursday, May 20, 2004

I wonder what it is with us Indians that makes us so emotional 

Reading and watching the outpouring of emotions over the "Sonia rejects what's her by right" drama makes me wonder what it is that makes us Indians so emotional. When the grand old master of modern Indian strategic thought K. Subrahmanyam also starts praising "the supreme act of renunciation" it makes me think that India can never ever be a superpower.

Sonia is being compared to M. K. Gandhi and J. P. Soon it will be Mother Theresa comparisons next. The white angel coming to save the natives and when offered the PM's post by a grateful nation, declining politely to accept it!

Saala, the slave mentality and mental colonization will always remain in the Indian mind and soul.

Initially it pissed me off. Now its only making me sad.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?