<$BlogRSDURL$>

Kya hua, kab hua, kyon hua, kidhar hua, kaise hua. Bas itna hi.

Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Favourite actresses 

Can't wait for Lakshya to be released. I like watching Preity Zinta, she's my favourite actresses. I loved Dil Chahta Hai - one of the very, very few movies I have seen twice at a cinema hall.

My favourite actresses are:
1. Preity Zinta - the cutest and bubbliest actress ever to grace the Indian screen
2. Kajol - awesome talent
3. Juhi Chawla - very pretty
4. Pooja Bhatt - a lovely face, liked her in Everybody Says I'm Fine
5. Tabu - such talent, such beauty plus there's character in her face
6. Rani Mukherjee - earthy good looks, down to earth nature, girl next door demeanour
7. Sushmita Sen - very, very sensual, liked her in Samay
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?